IKFF

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

OFF THE HOOK!




I had not heard that saying, “off the hook”, for a while so I thought it was gone. Until the other day when I felt like I was on the set of some “B” comedy re-living that era. There they were a couple of guys with their ball caps on sideways and cocked, throw their hands down, talking about how the street festival I was at, at the same time, was “off the hook”. It made me laugh, sort of felt like “A Night at the Roxbury” meets”Malibus’Most Wanted””
Anyway
Craig Ballantyne of “Turbulence Training” will have 3 trainings available next month, from fa tloss to muscle gain, that should be “Off the Hook” J. The one I am most looking forward to is the 3 minute arm workouts to be done at the end of workouts.
If you are interested you have a few options
Become a member – which the prices are going to go UP soon! {which reminds me I need to renew}
Try a 21 dayTrial

1 comment:

Mahmudur Rahman said...

Learn the secrets for healthier and happier life

http://dewdropofjupiter.blogspot.com/2008/08/three-secrets-for-healthier-and-happier.html