IKFF

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

DISCOVER MY AUG. WORKOUT


This month {I know a little late starting Aug.} I will concentrate on more compound movements, to increase the fat burning. I will also add “tabatas” after my EDT sessions. The exercise I will concentrate on doing for my “tabatas” is “burpees” [squat thrust] and if my strength is up on a given day will throw in a kettlebell swing with them. Of course each day will include some core/ab work. Tuesdays and Thursdays interval training. I am really into using “WorkoutMuse” with the interval training now. Ok here we go
Monday
EDT
PR1 - 15 minutes
Double Kettlebell Clean and Press

PR2 - 10 minutes
Pull-ups and Dips

Tabatas

Wednesday
I will train using “Turbulence Training” and Interval training. I know this isn’t good to do but I will go by feel on Wednesdays. If I feel my legs need more work, or chest, or back, etc… so be it.

Friday
EDT
PR1 – 15 minutes
Kettlebell Snatches – single arm

PR2 – 10 minutes
Renegade Rows with push-ups [Wearing a weighted vest}

Tabatas

What do you think? Any comments, suggestion?

3 Lbs down -12lbs to go – continuing with “EatStopEat” and the “Warrior Diet”

No comments: