IKFF

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

THE NEXT TT TRANSFORMATION, SEPT WORKOUT, SPECIAL OFFER




I updated my Turbulence Training [TT] membership and could not wait to start the “Meat Heads Workout” I am modifying it a bit. The 1st part will be done in a 10 minute pr zone – Escalating Density Training [EDT] style. I will also add the “3 Minute Arm workout” at least 1x a week. I very rarely do arms so this will be a change. The “Meat Heads” workout is a 4 day a week workout, I normally do 3 days a week, I will do the 4 days when I can and if I can not, do to either work or recovery, I will just start with the next day. I will do it until I complete 6 cycles. In order to help my recovery I will add another protein drink 1 hour after my post workout drink. This one will be a mixed blend with fiber, both to slow the absorption down, plus the add benefits given by the fiber.

SPECIAL WORKOUT MUSE OFFER – For a limited-time ONLY 25% discount on The 16-Week Rapid Fat Loss Cardio Soundtracks!
However, this limited-time special 25% OFF DISCOUNT will expire this Friday, September 5th so don't delay on the digital audio interval training system that has been taking the fitness industry by storm!
CLICK HERE NOW! I WANT TO BURN BELLY FAT AND SAVE 25 BUCKS WITH THE 16-WEEK RFL CARDIO PROGRAM NOW!

The next, 3rd TT Transformation contest is starting, for prizes and rules click below
TT Trans

No comments: