IKFF

Sunday, August 10, 2008

WHAT YOU DONT HAVE MAY COST YOU -SAVE $1000

Shop and Learn about Supreme Fitness and Well Being

You probabaly aready are aware of what I am going to pass on too you now but here goes. At times I get to share my knowledge of training with a friend or, a friend of a friend. Most of the time I answer a question, show a demonstration on how to do something correctly or more efficiently, or do a complete workout. Sometimes I get paid, sometimes lunch, sometimes a thanks. The other day I was working outside with a kettlebell and was approached by a person who was interested in what I was doing. When I finished he asked a few questions, I showed him how to do a few things and let him try. He was hooked on kettlebells. Turns out he is a football coach and wanted me to come and train his players on kettlebell usage, and would pay me “well” [his words] for my time. I thought this is great I’ve been wanting to train people regularly and this could be the start. I few hours later he comes back and says it is all set-up all I need to do is show up with some kettlebells and a copy of my certification for the schools records –screeeeeeech.
I have never gotten a certification, all the seminars, DVD’s, books, etc I have partaked in, I never bothered to get certified [in Kettlebells]. I will a soon as possible now.
For those interested Dragondoor is an excellent place to start. They are having A 2009 RKC certification at San Jose State University, from Friday, February 20 through Sunday, February 22.

While they don't yet have the new hotel information up, registration for this cert is now open, with an initial $1,000.00 discount if you register by August 14.
And, of course, a payment plan is now available.
We recommend you register immediately to ensure your place.
Click here now to see complete information on the February 2009 San Jose RKC

There are others on Dragondoor’s site

No comments: