IKFF

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

DISCOVER AN INCREDIBLE INTERVAL TOOL


You are about to discover an astonishing tool to force you to make your interval training more productive. If you are like me, and many others, sometimes you slack off and make your rest time longer or your work time shorter, not intentional of course. I know I do this especially when I am at the gym in the “movie room” [it is like a small cinema with cardio equipment]. I found a way to remove this error, “WOROUTMUSE”. Workout muse is a series of MP3s set up with a warm up, a workout then cool down. For example somme have a 30 second sprint time then a 1 minute rest pace. Now of course you know rest does not equal stop, just a slower pace. The pace of the music drives you through your interval workout, they also have different levels depending on your fitness level. This month they have come out with a 16 week program that includes my favorite “Tabatas”, called “Rapid Fatloss Cardio” that comes with TONS of bonus items. Give WorkoutMuse a try what have you got to lose, except a few punds?



VOTE!!!!!!!!!

Make your vote count! Vote NOW for the 2008 Bodybuilding.com Supplement Awards!!!

No comments: