IKFF

Sunday, July 27, 2008

ANNOUNCING: ASTONISHING NEW WAY TO AUGMENT YOUR DIET


Remember when you started out to lose weight and the pounds came off relatively fast? I do! Like many I started out this year with a goal to lose weight, 40 lbs by the end of May, then I was to build on that at a slower rate, to maintain muscle. Well slow is not the word I have practically stalled, maybe @ 8 lbs since then. I follow the “Warrior Diet” As I have mentioned in the past and I like it a lot. It fits well into my lifestyle and work schedule. I began looking for some way to boost my weight loss. The training part is going great, adding “Workout Muse” to my intervals helped A LOT. Also I am aware my body fat is decreasing but still very slowly. Something was still missing, so I began my search. Craig Ballantyne of “Turbulence Training” mentioned “Eat Stop Eat” by Brad Pilon. I became intriqued by it so I ordered it, and I felt it may be the thing I was looking for. I also contacted Brad and asled him what he thought about using “Eat Stop Eat” in the manner I intend to do. Here is what he said:
“…I could envision doing this combination every once in while..for maybe as
long as 4 weeks. I would follow the Warrior eating style, but combine it
with 1-2 true 24 hour fasts (no protein supplements or juice).”

Eat Stop Eat” is definitely a stand alone plan but I also feel it can be used as I will do, to add to your current diet!

I plan on losing 15lbs in the next 6 weeks and will keep you posted

Make your vote count! Vote NOW for the 2008 Bodybuilding.com Supplement Awards!!!

No comments: