IKFF

Friday, June 27, 2008

7MM RESULTS




I finished testing the 7 Minute Workout. In the beginning I tried to do 3 series [21 minutes] so I’d get a fullbody workout in one session. As I have mentioned in the past I work 12 hour rotating shifts in a cogen [powerplant]. On my days off and when I worked nights I was able to do it, day shift NO WAY! The intensity is too much, I wound up working out sometimes 4 days a week depending on my work schedule. That said, I believe it is a great change of pace. If you have a sticking point, or really want a kick ass increase of intensity, this is the workout for you. I did my 1st post 7 Minute Workout and my strength was up which was something I really expected. What I did not think about, or expect was the fact that my recovery ability also increased! What’s next for me, an Ironman, just kidding….
I will update next week I believe it will be the KB Fatloss on Turbulence Training.


7MM ARTICLE ON BUILDING MUSCLE AND LOSING FAT

No comments: