IKFF

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

OCTOBER UPDATE


So I have been doing the “Advance 7 Minutes Muscle” workout as laid out by Vince Delmonte. It actually took me 2 weeks to fine tune it. Going to the gym by myself, I have to take my safety and making sure I can go from 1 exercise to the next without waiting. So on chest/back day I would use the Hammer Strength plate loaded machines, using the seated row for the power phase then the pull down for the mass phase. The pull down is on the same machine as the incline press, so now I go to the incline press for chest power then decline press for mass. So I have the safety of the machines, and flows from exercise to exercise, the 3 machines are right next to each other. I also decided for legs I will alternate between barbell squats, and kettlebell squats, this helps alleviate neck pain. Once again this reinforces the importance of using a journal, enabling me to go back 2 weeks to check previous workout.. One last thing I have done is purchased a 48kg kettlebell. I can not yet press it overhead and that is why I purchased it, to create a goal, so by 1/1/09 I will press it 5x each side. Try doing that buy something you can not lift or do, keep it out in the open, and tell people about it to create accountability.So I will update as I make progress with this ball.

No comments: