IKFF

Sunday, May 18, 2008

THE MANY PROGRAMS

When I started this blog I set out to find the ONE great workout that encompasses the whole body. What I found was, there are MANY workout programs, books, e-books, and courses, whatever you want to call them, available on the internet. I have purchased and tried A LOT of them. There are some that start out great then they don’t go any further, some are just plain crap from the get go. The ones that I have found that work for the long haul are the ones I promote on my blog. Such as:

Turbulence Training - If you are looking for a workout that will have you loose fat, build muscle and build stamina this is the one – if you want more workouts then you will know what to do with go for the full package and get into the TTMembers.com

TT has a new Transformation contest starting NOW--- $2,000 1st prize!!!!

Muscle Nerd Fitness – What can I say…whatever you are looking to do if you want some great scientific information these are for you!
Combat The Fat Coaching Package
Optimum Anabolics Natural Bodybuilding Program
Homemade Supplement Secrets
Underground Chest Training


No Nonsense as the title suggests straight direct information

Fit Yummy Mummy - For the moms looking to get back in shape

Musclegaining Secrets – if you like Hardcore this is the one for you!

There are a few more I’ll mention later, as well as DVD’s [ BEST of 2008 –so far ]. If you have any questions on these or any others ask and I’ll answer.

No comments: