IKFF

Friday, May 02, 2008

PORTABILITY


PORTABILITY

I received a comment from Mark Fu on a previous post about his kettlebell workout at a car wash, it reminded me of one the great things about kettlebells. They are extremely portable and also allow flexibility. I keep one at work. I occasionally bring heavier ones to work or bring one to the park. I like to alternate jumping rope with swings and/or snatches. You can also do swings, jog a lap, do snatches, jog a lap, etc...When someone says they have no room for exercise equipment, answer = kettlebells. You do not need 2 of every weight just one. Of course you will eventually move up, but that is a good thing, right? If you haven't tried them pick one up what have you got to loose?



Christopher Guerriero www.TotalBodyTransformation.com - weight loss results guaranteed!

No comments: