IKFF

Friday, December 21, 2007

My Goal

"People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going." — Earl Nightingale: Author, The Strangest Secret, Lead the Field

Well I figured since I brought up goalc and accountability, I should share at least one of mine [I have 4] I plan on losing weight this year, a lot. I want to lose most of it fast, losing mostly fat, sparing as much muscle as possible. Then start building back up muscle, while still losing but slowly. I am shooting for 40lbs by 4/1/08, yes that is a lot. As per the S.M.A.R.T goals is it Attainable and Realistic? It may be borderline, but as they say shoot for the stars!!! At the end of each of my posts I’ll place a number which will be the count down, starting at 40. [Beginning in 2008]
Anyone looking for free info to help with a weight loss [or gain] goal Bodybuilding.com has a FREE personal trainer program and you can set up a page sort of like Myspace there to meet others. If I can be of help to you let me know!

FREE Personal Trainer Program







I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.

No comments: