IKFF

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Inches to your arms in 2 weeks!!!!

I came across this workout by Ellington Darden, Ph.D,
When I first read this I thought it didn’t seem all that much, 2 workouts a week for 2 weeks [4 workouts!!!!] add @1/2”! it consists of one set of super slow pull-ups supersetted with curls and then one set of superslow dips supersetted with tricep extensions. This is done 2 times the 1st week. Then on the 2nd week add a slow set of negative pull-ups and dips. The full training article is on T-nation.com [http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1040772 ]. Then I gave it a try. I had planned on doing it in the beginning of my workout then doing a set of leg ext , leg curls, squats, then some “non-arm” work. Now I train alone 99% of the time,so it can be done that way, it comes down to if you want it or not, you are only cheating yourself! I place my bench in the power rack so I can place my feet on it too assist me in the slow pull-ups. Then do the curls. I then place my bent into a “U” piece of pipe in the rack at a level so my legs can again assist me, do my dips then my extension. My arms were so pumped I could not straighten them out and up to even do squats! I did squats the next day. I suggest giving this a try for the 2 weeks.
I ordered a kettlebell from Kettlebell Concepts their everyday prices are low, so if you interested check them out click here

No comments: