IKFF

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Updated Workout + + 3/2/05

Hello Everyone,
I know I said I was going to write about carbs, but I realize everyone is on different diets. The simple answer is during the 2-hour window if you are limited in daily carb intake this is the time to eat them. Others can follow a 1-2 gram per gram of protein ration. I follow a .5 –1 gram to protein ratio, that’s what gives me the best “pump” and recovery. I also ingest @ 75 grams pf protein during this time, 2 shakes 30 minutes then 1 hour after. Remember MRP’s are your best bet.
In other news, being home I’ve changed my workout to include more kettlebells as follows:
1 set of squats [20+reps] supersetted with pullovers.
2-3 sets of kettelbell cleans, then squat down, and on the upward motion over head press. Then switch hands, I use one bell. You can use a dumbbell or even a barbell for this. I do around 8-10 reps per side.
2-3 sets [supersets] chest and back 8-10 reps [dips and pull-ups for example]
2 sets of side presses
1 set curls/ and triceps presses
1 set of swings, switching hands in air, and 1 set of a combo I do. Swings, figure 8, uppercut, switching hands through out. If you want a detailed description let me know!!!
Tom

No comments: