IKFF

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Reply to comment -weight gain

Hello,
Last week I received a comment about gaining weight, so I’ll address that here today. If anyone has questions or would like more personal attention please leave your email address. This is free all I ask is that you visit my sponsors for your supplement or fitness needs.
To help with any weight question the first thing I need to know is your current diet. Today I’ll assume your weight is maintaining on your current diet. If you have no problem with milk add 2-3 glasses of whole milk a day. If you can add a scoop of protein powder to them. This plus a good shake,[MRP or glass of milk and 2 scoops of powder] post workout will help, but this is generic, I need to know more about current diet.
The workout, this is the second thing I need to know. What are you doing now?
A good place to start is here
Squats – 1 set 20 reps supersetted with pullovers, @ 15 reps. Of course you need to warm up 1st on this and all the exercises.
Bench 5 sets of 5
Rows 5x5
Military Presses 5x5
Dips 3x ?
Curls 3x8
Increase weight on exercises as needed to maintain rep range. On the last set you should be barely able to get the last rep unassisted! Try this 2-3 times a week and let me know how it is working and we will go from there. I know this is generic...
Tom

1 comment:

Diary-Thinker said...

I LIKE TO USE SOYA MILK, AND 2 SCOOPS OF SOYA PROTEIN MIX.I MIX IT WITH WHEETABIX.IN THE PROTEIN MIX I ADD CREATINE, FRUIT SUGAR, AND DRY COCONUT : WHICH IS MADE BY SHAKING THE PROTEIN TUB.

I GUESS THIS WAY I DO NOT NEED TO USE A MIXER, AND IT DISSOLVES MORE SLOWLY INTO THE BLOOD.

I DO NOT LIKE USING PROCESSED PROTEIN, BECAUSE IT MAKES THE BODY LAZY, AND I SAVE A LOT OF MONEY.