IKFF

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Recovery Continued 3/8/05

Hello. Back to the subject of recovery, I know I probably wasn’t much help with the carbs, and I apologize. There are just too many diets, which seem to be manipulating carbs instead of balancing the diet. If you have question please ask and I will give answers!
Back to protein, if you are having trouble digesting large amounts at one time there are solutions. The obvious is smaller portions, but I know you want to get @30 grams or more in your 1st meal after your workout and for some this may be a problem. There are enzymes that will help digest the protein, you can mix your protein with pineapple or papaya juices. Some don’t like this because the acid in pineapple juice bothers some people. There are supplements that will help, one I use, is Aminogen, it is fairly cheap [@$15.50] and has 60 servings. Just take this with your protein drink.
Do not forget 2 more cheap and easy items for recovery. Water and plenty of it, also sleep!
Again if you have questions or comments .....please!!!
Tom

1 comment:

Fullbody Workout said...

Steve,
If you can give me more info, for example your workout, diet and goals, I'd like to help
Tom