IKFF

Monday, January 03, 2005

Workout update

Happy New Years,
I just got back from Thailand, very depressing/sad there right now, try and give to the Red Cross if you can!

Now a word on how to work this workout, to make progress. On all excercises try starting with a weight at the lower rep limit, ex. squats 12 reps. When you can do the required sets at the highest rep [15 on squats] increase the weight untill your at barely 12 reps for both sets...
More on increasing intensity next week
Tom


Here is the workout again I start with Squats. After warming up [Remember to warm up on all excercises!!!!!] I do 2-3 sets {this depends on my weekly work-out plan, 2 days = 3 sets, 3 days =2 sets, this is followed on all excercises} of 12-15 reps supersetted with pull-overs, of 15 reps both excercises breathing deeply.
Next I do 2-3 sets of power cleans 6-8 reps
Then bench, I'll mix this up flat, incline, & dips 2-3 sets 8-10 reps
Now Pull downs [or pull-ups if you can] 2-3 sets 8-10 reps
Arnold presses or military presses, again 2-3 sets 8-10 reps
1 set each for bi's and tris'
Then finish off with abs

No comments: