IKFF

Sunday, January 09, 2005

This weeks update 01/10/05

This week I’m going to discuss another way to increase the effectiveness of you workout. Last week I mentioned increasing weight. This week I have another suggestion involving time. If your current sessions are lasting an hour, track the time in between sets. Then simply decrease that time, for example if you a resting for 1 ½ minutes try for 1 minute. This is a simple yet very effective technique. I really like doing this when using kettlebells, it gives a cardio workout as well. You can do this before increasing the weight, then when you get to the time you are shooting for increase the weight. I’ll be discussing more in the future. If there are any questions or comments feel free to [please do!!!]
Tom

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Interesting blog. Useful info.

Suzanne