IKFF

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

“I’m too busy to workout”



How many times have you said or heard that?
I know I’ve said it, recently as a matter of fact. After the Kettlebell Fatloss [http://kbfatloss.ning.com/ ] challenge [3rd place by the way] I had decided to try a workout, but the one had originally picked looked great but was more time intensive than the time I had available. Several months ago I had used a workout that produced GREAT results.
I am talking measurable results workout to workout! The best part is if you workout 5 days a week the lifting portion is only 7 minutes, yes that is correct 7 minutes. I am doing it 3 times a week two 7 minute sessions each workout, and believe me after the 14 minutes of lifting; you feel a true sense of accomplishment. Oh and it is called “7 Minute Muscle”. If you order and want a copy of my 3 day a week workout contact me and I’ll email it too you.This one reminds me of “Something About Mary” but if you looking for a short but highly effective ab workout, Craig Ballantyne has the perfect 6 minute abs routine and you can get it by visiting HERE




No comments: