IKFF

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

TRY THIS IF YOU DARE


When I left work last night I was going to follow my scheduled “Turbulence Training” [TT] for the night, but as I entered my garage I was inspired to be different.. I started thinking how I liked the way with TT you superset between 2 exercises. I also like the rounds I discussed in a previous post. So I decided to experiment I created 2 rounds, 1 push & 1 pull. The push was clean and press kb for 2 reps each hand followed by incline dumbbell presses for 5-8 reps, then I hit the heavy bag 10 times each hand did 10 kettlebell presses one hand repeat hitting heavy bag and press with other hand. The pull round was heavy rows 1-2 reps, followed by kettlebell renegade rows 5-8 reps per side, then kettlebell swings 15 reps. Having a garage gym make this workout efficient because I have the freedom to set everything up and alternating between rounds. I did 4 rounds of each, then I realized I slighted my legs, so I finished off with interval training consisting of 30 seconds of hindu squats, then 30 seconds jumping rope, then 1 minute active rest, 5 times – total workout was @45 minutes. I felt completely spent and exhilarated at the same time, an extremely good workout. I don’t know if I could do it 3 times a week, or need to do it that often. If you can set up to do this work out give it a try let me know what you think!

PS --- Dont forget the FREE ULTIMATE MUSCLE ADVANTAGE TELESEMINAR
The biggest bodybuilding teleseminar series of 2008! [WAIT FOR THE SIGN UP POP-UP!!!!]
No Nonsense click here!

No comments: