IKFF

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Try this exercise


I was at the gym on Wednesday for my workout. Normally I workout in my garage on Wednesday but I had been using the garage the past 3 workouts so I changed it up. One of the exercises I have been doing in my garage in kettlebell swings, but the gym does not have any, yet. I didnt' want to swing dumbells, so I was going to do snatches. After my supersets of heavy squats and stiff leg dumbell dead lifts my lower back was torched! So I tried something someone showed me a long time ago, but never did. Seated dumbell snatches. The person who showed me was using 90lb dumbells, I went alot less. It is done in the same matter as a regular snatch except you are using just your upperbody. Just snatching the weightWow the pump and burn I got supersetting these with rear delt raises was unbelievable. If you try these staart with a real light bell, you will enjoy the results!

Here is my 1st attempt at putting a video up on my blog, it is a bodyweight 500 challange, you can get more info at Tubulance Training



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a pretty good workout! Thanks for sharing this with us, I will probably morph this one in with another I am doing for my Tuesdays.

home therapy