IKFF

Friday, August 03, 2007

Tried Tires

So the other day I decided to go for a bike ride instead of my regular training because the weather was so nice. As I was riding I came past a gated lot that was open, and I noticed a tire laying in the driveway, I'd say it was a small tractor tire @3.5 -4 ft tall,no strongman event tire by any means. Curiosity got the best of me so I turned around and pulled into the lot and looked over the tire. I stood it on its end and flipped it over. I did this until there was no more driveway left then turned around and continued until it was close to where it was when I found it. Believe me this was not easy, after I finished this the tire went from a piece of exercise equipment to a lounge chair! I was soaked in sweat and my muscles were shaking. This was a TOTAL BODY workout to say the least. I sat there until the owner returned, he asked what I was doing I told him, he looked at me like I was an idiot, and said he needs to start remembering to lock his gate. { I asked for a key, again I got the same look} I liked this and want to add it to my choices. I don't have a tire or any real place to keep one. So I came up with this option, I could either take my stone ball or a large kettlebell, drive to a park or a field, and pick it up and push press throw it [does that make sense???]. I know it is not exactly the same but I think it will work I'll try it, and let you know.

No comments: