IKFF

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

New workout and ...


New Workout and new source for Kettlebells and kettlebell training information
I stared my new workout 2 weeks ago. I am using Turbulence Training, of course I made few little changes. The changes I made are mainly with equipment, using kettlebells where possible. I really like the workouts. I feel great afterwards, and can actually feel my body mass changing. The workouts remind me of what I was doing years ago but VERY fine tuned. The workouts I used in the past took @1 hour and usually were not full body. Turbulence Training is only taking me less then 40 minutes and I am doing a full body workout. If you are looking for a extremely efficient workout this is for you, try it. Remember when starting a new workout [no not the same medical/legal disclaimer you should know that one] reduce your weights the 1st week, because the intensity will change. Adjust to the workout and you'll get better results.
I'd like to recommend to everyone a great source for kettlebells and training info, Mike Mahlers Aggressive Strength I've purchased his videos and these were a great help with my learning how to use KB's. The videos are extremely well done and Mike shows a sense of humor not always seen in workout videos. Also his seminars are what fine tuned my techniques that as a result I moved up to the 40kgs KB after attending his seminar. Mike also has a newsletter [free] so check it out

No comments: