IKFF

Friday, April 06, 2007

A link, an update, and The Secret

Gain Muscle & Lose Fat in 30 Days (II)

Above is a blog from Will Brink about a program that says it show you how to Gain Muscle & Lose Fat in 30 Days.....

Well I got my stone - 85lbs - its a start. So this is what I'll be doing, pretty much the same as before but adding a finishing combo set with the stone , clean and press it then squat with it to 2 failure. Then do hindu push-ups and hindu squats. Of course I know I will have to make adjustments, and I will update as I do.

I've watched a very good DVD, "The Secret". This combined with a few newsletters I received talking about similar concepts got me to thinking about it more. I never took away from it that you can sit around and good things will happen, I guess some have. The bottom line is you have to take action with the appropriate thoughts the get the result(s) you want. If anyone is interested I have a few extra copies of the DVD, so to be fair I will a copy to the 1st few [3] who order from one of my affiliates [let me know when you order] I will post as soon as I have the winners, thanks!

No comments: