IKFF

Monday, March 19, 2007

Power to the People! Monthly

Power to the People! Monthly

Well the 1st issue is out and is it as good as the hype?
With the 1st issue you got a powerful article on how to increase your power in the bench press. I do not do much benching now, [I should say not as much as I did in the past] but I have pushed +500lbs. So I went out to my garage and put what I learned in the issue to use. Normally I can squeeze out, on a good day about 10-12 reps with 315lbs. I decided to do my set as I would and when I got near the end start using the methods in the training. I was able to get 16. Now are you supposed to use this info for reps, i do not know if that was the intent but it worked. This knowledge could have helped me about 15 years or so ago.
Overall I give it a B++ and it is worth the price, but it could be longer, which would get it an A

No comments: