IKFF

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Into swinging???

I was following a thread about this article on “Nofearfitness” about a Kettlebell challenge. No contest…no prizes just a personal challenge…10,000 swings in one month.

That’s a lot!

Well it is if you’re honest with yourself. If for example you use a very light weight, you are not pushing yourself, and it isn’t much of a challenge.

I have decided to do this in the month of March, 31 days, that means @ 323/day. I know my conditioning sucks, so I’ll start out with 16kg and my 40lb ones for single hand swings and then move up from there. I will also continue to do my regular workout, as much as I can, the 10k swings will become a priority. There will be days where I’ll try to build up a reserve to allow lighter load days. Nutrition will need to be adjusted as well as rest for recovery.

I will post my results daily on twitter and facebook starting March 1st

Cheap Shipping on Kettlebells

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.