IKFF

Friday, July 03, 2009

Happy 4th plus...


I know I keep having excuses for why I have not done anything here, this time it was a 3 week vacation plus the other excuses J…

Well I took part in the Kettlebell Meltdown transformation
[@ http://kbfatloss.ning.com/] [it is free to join!!!] I lost +18lbs even with the vacation in the middle of the contest.
Next I will be trying to accomplish Josh Henkin’s , “The Ultimate Sandbag”, 3 Rounds of hell, I am a ways off on that so it should be fun. You can read more about it on his blog which you can reah via his website link HERE.

Today [7/3/09] is the last day of Vince Delmonte’s Meal Plan launch sale, so if you are looking for meal plans right down to shopping lists this is for you
Click Here NOW!!!!!

Today workout is from Chaos plus a few changes
A 300 workout
Box jumps 30
Sand bag shoulder 10ea Side
Kettle Jerks 5ea Side
KB swings 20 ea
Complete 3 cycles as fast as possible

Have a great weekend and Happy 4th
P.S. if anyone is having problems viewing my site, like I am please let me know how to fix it thanks

1 comment:

Mik said...

Here via BlogExplosion, site looks okay to me.