IKFF

Friday, March 13, 2009

I Was Bored....


The other day, Wednesday, I was bored at work and had @ 2 hours left of my 12 hour shift. I had been planning on working out at home, doing week 3 day 1 of Kettlebell Meltdown. Instead I decided to get the workout in here at work. Working in a powerplant gave me a few interesting options and here is what I did.
Deadlift ladders [4 sets 1-5, per side] with a spool piece @100lbs [shipping weight was over 100 but there was packing included.
I do have a 40lb bell at work so I was able to do most of the circuit potion with the exception of
the “farmer walk” so I used 2 large valves for that portion.
Even though I had the option of working out at home sometimes you just have to use your imagination to eliminate the excuses [no time, no gym, no equipment….etc] So don't be afraid to use your imagination!

No comments: