IKFF

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Critical Bench Results



Looking to improve your chest or bench by the summer? You still have time...

I just finished my “Critical Bench” program. Let me preface this by saying I have benched heavy in the past, @ 15 years ago, so there may be the argument that I may have muscle memory. I have not benched heavy since then, nor have I done any bench specialized programs in a while. My target after the 10 week program was 375 lbs which was 30lbs heavier then what I tested at prior to starting the program. Well I did it, for 5 reps, I then tried 405… I feel if I did not push 375 for the 5 reps, did 2 instead , I would have had it. {I will try again soon!!}
So I have to say “Critical Bench” works!
Now I will concentrate on “Kettlebell Meltdown” to burn fat, but I will continue throwing chest work in there, and also concentrating on improving my clean and press of the 105lb kettlebell ~~


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....