IKFF

Saturday, November 29, 2008

IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING..7MM ADVANCED RESULTS


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and a powerful day after workout!
I just finished @2 months of the advanced 7 Minute Muscle Workout. The results are amazing. Doing the advanced you realize that not only is strength important to this workout but so is conditioning. Besides the fact that I gained visible muscle, I will give one example of the gains I made. Now I was working out 3 days a week doing 2 body parts a day except Wednesday, which was legs [thighs and hams---sounds like Thanksgiving dinner], and doing cardio after wards and was done in LESS then 35 minutes each day!! Fridays I did shoulders, in the 5 minute section of the shoulder workout I started out doing single arm kettlebell presses with #70 bells for 22 reps each arm in the time frame. Yesterday was my last workout and, I did 23 reps each arm with #88 bells! That’s roughly about a 30% increase in weight lifted in the 5 minute frame!!!! This 30% number just shows a strength gain, but it also is an endurance gain!! I am positive I could have done the same amount of reps prior to this but NOT in 5 minutes. Will this work for you? I believe it will. Will your results be the same? Well that I do not know, but you will make progress if you follow the workout. Just a note I am 45, and do not strictly eat healthy 100% of the time. Give the 7 Minute Workout a try….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

How are you ?

Learn How Make Extra Money Online...

[ Tips - SEO - Top PTC Sites - Work at Home - Google AdSense - Part Time Jobs ]

Visit Now


not only but also you can add your sites or blogs in best Web Directory .

add Your Site or blog for free now

Free Web Directory


.