IKFF

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Kettlebells For Arms

I was asked recently how I train my arms with kettlebells. I was caught off guard, the reason for this is I do not really train my arms. Occasionally I will do a few sets or even arare arm workout. It’s not like I have HUGE arms, they are big just not huge. If I pose, I do not have a bodybuilder’s peak, but they hang nice in a shirt. The question reminded me of a book I received from subscribing to “Ironman Magazine” a while back. I can not remember the name of the book, nor can I find it. Anyone know what book I am talking about? The book told a story as it taught its workout theory, of a how a trainee came into a gym wanting to build bigger arms, [like most do]. All he was taught to do was Squat, Bench, and Row, if I remember correctly. The book went on to add things as the beginner progressed. He questioned the fact he wasn’t training arms directly, until it was pointed out the growth he showed in his arms. Bottom line if you train you whole body hard and heavy, doing compound movements, your whole body will in fact grow, no real need fro isolation work. Sure you can do curls with kettlebells, or extensions, but there is no real need unless you are a competitive bodybuilder.

You can get a +$50 bonus with Turbulance Training
or you can just join the members area. TTMembers.com

The Free meditation CD from Centerpoint is still out there Get Your Free CD!
Also I am tryin to creat my own T-shirts, what do you think??

No comments: