IKFF

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Update for 4/21/05

Hi, here is the latest Charles Staley newsletter.
I will be writing more about EDT in my next update tomorrow 5/22/05. I'll give a whole body work-out for it!
Tom

“HelloI just had to let someone connected with EDT know about the progress Ihave made using Mr. Staley's EDT program.I am a 43 year old physical education teacher and high school footballcoach. I have been lifting weights as a hobby for several years. Ihaven't made any real progress in years. I had come to the conclusionthat I had reached my genetic potential and I could only maintain mycurrent gains. I stumbled across Charles Staley's EDT program. Idecided to give it a try.Now, at age 43, I am making gains in strength nearly every time I goto work out. The program is easy to follow and simply uses commonsince. Thanks so much for a program that has renewed my enthusiasm forlifting weights. EDT is the best program out today.” —Cloy Ford,Conway, South CarolinaCS Responds: Thanks Cloy, I love getting letters like this. And if Imay, since we’ve had a lot of new subscribers recently, I wanteveryone to know where they can get the book: please point yourbrowser to: http://tinyurl.com/855rj and find out why sometimes,“breaking all the rules” can put you on the fast track to the physiqueyou’ve always wanted but thought you could never have!

No comments: