IKFF

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Back in The U.S.

Hello
I am back in the good old U.S.of A. It will be good to get back into my own gym, in my garage. While I was in Thailand, the hotel I stayed in had a limited "Fitness Center". There was no squat rack so I had to use the leg press, for which there was a limited amount of weight. So I improvised. I combined 2 movements, the leg press and the pull-over. I used a 40lb dumbbell, the biggest that was there by the way, and put all the weights on the sled. As I lowered the sled I lowered the dumbbell,[holding it with both hands], behind my head, and breathed in. As I pressed the weight up I pulled the dumbbell over my head exhaling. I did this for a 20 reps and 3 sets. It was EXHAUSTING!!!!! I don't know if it was the 2 exercises together or the 95 degs in the "Fitness Center" but it was good. I then proceeded with the rest of the workout as normal, as normal as can be there...
I'll be writing more after the jet lag settles.
Anyone have any ?????s?
Tom

No comments: