IKFF

Monday, December 13, 2004

Current work-out

This is my current work-out. Normally I like to use Kettlebells, but I'm on assignment in Korea and do not have them with me.
I start with Squats. After warming up [Remember to warm up on all excercises!!!!!] I do 2-3 sets {this depends on my weekly work-out plan, 2 days = 3 sets, 3 days =2 sets, this is followed on all excercises} of 12-15 reps supersetted with pull-overs, of 15 reps both excercises breathing deeply.
Next I do 2-3 sets of power cleans 6-8 reps
Then bench, I'll mix this up flat, incline, & dips 2-3 sets 8-10 reps
Now Pull downs [or pull-ups if you can] 2-3 sets 8-10 reps
Arnold presses or military presses, again 2-3 sets 8-10 reps
1 set each for bi's and tris'
Then finish off with abs
Let me know what you think and if you know where I can get some kettlebells in Korea or Thailand!
Tom

No comments: