IKFF

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

I'm Back



It has been a long time since I wrote anything, time to get back on the horse. The reasons for my absence range from back to back rotator cuff surgeries to very personal reason, but I’m back.
So I’m getting myself back into the swing of things by hitting all phases.
My workouts will be multi-faceted. I’ll start out with a power/strength move, but not always heavy, for now. I’ll then do a few rounds of a full body circuit. Then some kettlebell practice. I’ll finish up with conditioning work. This will be done Monday, Wednesday, & Friday. Off days will be some cardio.
A look at my Monday workout will look like this:
Squats [20 reps]
{note -  I’ll do squats every day, body weight on off days just to loosen up}
Pill-overs [20 reps]
Heavy swings as many reps as possible, vary the weight.
Then 4 rounds of push ups, pull ups, standing Russian Twists
Kettlebell practice – Jerks
Conditioning finisher
This is an example of one of the days, if you’d like more let me know!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog.
Ultimate Body Fitness Guide

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. Thank you for sharing the update. It is interesting to have it discussed widely, so that we can gain more objective opinions.
Ultimate Body Fitness Guide

Unknown said...

This post will be very useful to us.I like your blog and helpful to me.nice thoughts for your great work.
Ultimate Body Fitness Guide

Unknown said...

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it Smile I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
Ultimate Body Fitness Guide