IKFF

Friday, February 24, 2012

Where is the time going?


I’ve been busy with new job [still], I guess I am lucky to have that problem in this economy.
I do have my current work-out.Where it says “support work” I may do extra work to support the strength work preceding it, for example on a chest day may do some tricep work. The Dual threat synergy is a workout by Josh Henkin and Troy Anderson, [available on link on the right “Ultimate Sandbag”] I’ll do that when I work out at home at the gym I’ll do some kind of “WOD”. Fridays I’ll be working towards my IKFF level 2 certificaton.  There is a level 1 &2 cert in Hoboken, NJ-5/18-20 if anyone is interested click on the above IKFF banner and go toevents, see you there.{or here}


Monday
Bench 5-3-1
2 Minute Cardio Divide
Support Work
2 Minute Cardio Divide
Dual Threat Synergy {WOD}
Cardio

Wednesday
Deadlift 5-3-1
2 Minute Cardio Divide
Support Work
2 Minute Cardio Divide
Dual Threat Synergy
Cardio

Friday
Biathlon – Jerk and Snatches
20 Rep Squat
 2 Minute Cardio Divide
Dual Threat Synergy
Cardio

ALSO anyone planning on doing a Spartan Race in the U.S. use this code for $15 off - NJSRT002


MOVE!!!!!

No comments: