IKFF

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Looking for a Multi Edged Workout?






In my last post, I think it was in my last post, I asked if anyone has heeard of the HCG diet. I am in the home stretch of it right now, @27 days into the actual diet and down 39 lbs, almost all is fatloss [@98%]! I will post more soon so if you have questions please ask now, so I can answer them in my post.

I came up with a workout I believe will continue the fatloss while building muscle and conditioning. I built in almost automatic improvement factors, I say almost because you need to keep a journal, if not,well it really is just guessing. Here it is, I believe it is self explanitory but feel free to comment or ask questions!

Monday

Cleans
• 3 step progression
• Then 3 sets of 6

Squats
• Work up to 3 sets of 8-12
• 1 finisher of 20 reps & pull overs

EDT –Back & Chest
• 10 minutes
• Hammer incline
• Hammer row

Cardio – at gym


Tuesday
Strength conditioning


Wednesday

Jumps
• Some kind of platform
• Start with 50 reps then either increase reps or decrease time

Bench
• Work up to 5x5
• Finish with a set of high rep flies

EDT Dips & Pull-ups
• 10 minutes

Cardio
• Sledge Hammer Swings


Thursday –off






Friday

KB –double snatch
• 50 timed reps
• Decrease time or increase weight

Deadlift
• Work up to 5x5
• This will either be full deadlift using barbell or trap bar, or heavy partials depending on how back feels.

Small EDT DB Side raises & KB High Pulls
• 5 minutes

Atlas Stone
• Increase PR [reps] as often as possible


Saturday
Strength conditioning
Arm work if needed

Work Grip, Abs and Calves daily

Cheap Shipping on Kettlebells

2 comments:

Kenney said...

I am glad you are doing so well with the Hcg...I am on the 2nd round of Phase 2 & have lost a total of 52 lbs...What I have read is that to much exercise during phase 2 can cause a stall but if it is working for you then that is wonderful...I am using the Homeopathic Hcg & am very excited about my results...Keep up the good work...

gain muscles lose fat said...

It is easy to gain muscles lose fat!