IKFF

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Doin the time warp...


Feels like déjà vue all over again….
Have you ever been so busy you completely lost track of time to the point where 2 weeks just disappeared?
Well that just happened to me, we took on new responsibilities at work and the training plus the regular things in life just consumed me.
Hopefully I’m back to my blog!!!

When I last wrote I had just gotten my sandbag and was ready to test it, well I really, really like it. I did start out light to get used to the movements’ using the sandbag which starts out by at first feeling awkward. Once you master the moves, you feel them working your whole body including your deep core! I also felt it a lot in my hands the next day. It is a GREAT piece of equipment which I highly recommend. I am incorporating it in my “Kettlebell Meltdown” workouts I like the variety it offers me. Like kettlebells it is completely portable, so, for example, if you like to run on a track you can leave the sandbag at a point on the track and set up a sort of interval training session – Sandbag exercise, sprint half the track [or part of it] then jog to the sandbag, repeat. For a sandbag exercise try doing squat thrusts and clean and presses, your sprints might just get shorter !

Some sales going on at Dragondoor regarding:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the new SandBells by HyperWear? They look pretty cool, but was wondering if you had tried them or seen any good reviews?