IKFF

Thursday, January 22, 2009

WONDERING ABOUT MY GOALS???

Back to goals….
I am going to list a few of mine shortly. Of course you should have goals in all the areas of your life. As Tony Robbins puts it think of each area as a spoke in a wheel, you want to keep them of equal size, so the wheel does not wobble
Besides telling someone your goals to give you accountability, another way reach your goal is a journal or notebook. On the 1st page of the journal you can write down your goals, then every night you can write everything you did that day, no matter how trivial in the beginning. Then put a plus or minus next to it depending if it helped you to reach any of your goals. Doing this will help in a few was, it will keep your focus and let you know how you can better manage your time throughout the day to help achieve your goals by eliminating the negatives that can be removed. For example preparing and eating lunch each may be that can not be removed, but watching the same episode of Sport Center 3 times the same day can be, now you just found time to workout.
Here are some of my Health/Fitness goals:
Increase overall strength by a minimum 10% , and conditioning
- I will use Squats, Trap Bar Deadlift, Bench, & KB C&P, create an increase in each, so that overall it is 10% or better.
I have started using “Critical Bench” for my bench I will follow exactly on Monday’s using the bench routine, but will modify it the rest of the week – Legs the following day, with squats. Rest. Deadlift/Backs/Shoulders [DBS] will be the next workout.
- Also, not sure if it fits into this category exactly but will do KP presses for 10 minutes, no rest, with 32kg kettlebells
This will be worked on as well as the KB C&P on the DBS day
- 100 swings with the 48kg bell, then will go for less time
I will finish each workout with swings, the days I workout in my garage I will swing the 105lb bell – on Saturdays I will do 100 swings with it recording my time, of course this will not be done in one set.
I did not post any body transformation goals I figured doing the above will achieve that.
I will post other items I will be doing to meet my goals and more tips soon…

No comments: