IKFF

Sunday, August 21, 2005

A BETA test ...

I've been trying a new supplement, a "BETA" tester, it is called "H+Blocker". It is made by iSatori. "H+Blocker" is the world's 1st carnosine synthesizer/pre-workout muscle intensifier. What does that mean you ask...well I could just copy and paste from the website or just give you the link http://www.hblocker.com/
So far I've been using it for 1 week and the results are promising. My energy is up and so is my strength. You don't get a jittery type of energy it is a good energy boost, allowing you to increase intensity throughout the workout. I also experienced an increase in mental focus. {and muscle soreness was up due to the increased work load!!!}
The bad so far just the taste - very bitter and a slight warming sensation on my skin.
Give it a try!
Any new workouts out there?

No comments: